To access Clinical settings click on the 'Settings' cogwheel which is situated at the top right of your TM3 screen (highlighted in red in the image below). This brings you to the settings area and you should click on 'Clinical' which is also highlighted in the image below.
This brings up all clinical settings which are broken into six sections:
1. Case Settings - Configure your current case settings and set up special diagnostic codes.
2. Third Party Integrations - Configure any third party integrations you may have.
3. Clinical Templates - Customise, create and manage your clinical templates.
4. Custom Lists - Create and configure custom lists for use in your clinical templates.
5. Scores and Goals - Define Scores and Goals to be made available for patients to work towards.
6. Flags - Name your flags and set up the values for them,